• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need Help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

csds2

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

I am hoping someone can give me advice. I have had my Jeep (no in warrenty) at the dealership for repairs now 90 days. The vehicle has not been running for a while so when we first put it in the shop they started with basic tune up (plugs, wires etc.) they were very careful to let me know this did not complete the job more work would have to be done. After the tune-up the service department was able to hook it up to the computer to find the problem. They called and advised me what the computer was telling them and told me when asked twice that this would complete the job. Since the repair was a little less then we thought my husband decided to have some other things done to it. These were things that needed to be done but had the repair been over a certain $ amount we would not have done. Our total bill was 450.00 we paid this in full when picking up the Jeep. My husband didnt even make it around the corner before he realized the problem was not fixed. We took it back immediately the manager and service repairman assured him they would make this right. Once about 30 days into this when I spoke to them they reassured me that the hours they put into we would not be charged for because they did not fix the problem. Now 90 days later (we have been very patient) we get a phone call from someone we dont even know wanting to know if it was for sale. Apparently he was at the dealership not only did they let him view our Jeep and give out info about they gave him our name and unlisted phone number from the files. We were shocked and called the next day. The head service repairman told my husband that he really had not been working on the jeep much but just couldnt figure it out. My husband asked about other steps sending to factory etc.. we were told that was an option. My husband asked if it would cost them or us and we were told no he would just need to talk to the manager. Today we called to follow up and were treated horrible by the manager. I really feel like we were to nice about this and now we are out 450.00 and no vehicle. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much and sorry this is so long.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">