• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jenaw3

What is the name of your state? NJ

Ok so here's the story and I am a little annoyed and I should probably let the $81.50 go but I don't want to.

I am in a bridal party or was in one and the bridal shop ordered my bridesmaids dress and I put down $81.50 for a deposit. Now after paying for the dress it turns out that the dress was discontinued so therefore they should have credited my credit card.
Well as it turns out my friend turns out to be a Bridezilla or Bride from Hell so I decide that I don't want to be in the wedding anymore.
The dress shop goes ahead with the bride and orders another dress w/out calling me and asking my permission. Now I am stuck with this dress and the dress shop will not Reimburse me my money and they won't even give me the manufacturer's phone number of the dress to call.
I have a receipt of the dress that was originally ordered but discontinued but not one for the current dress because I never gave them money for the dress.

So anyway, is this something I can take to Small Claims Court? And if so how do I do it and will I have to pay a fee to take someone to Small Claims Court?

I think that I deserve my money back on this situation and I am just really mad because I already shelled out enough money for this wedding that I decided I don't want to be in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen

A

a neighbor

How about dispute the bill with the credit card company first??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">