• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bigimy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Peggy Brown-Lem

What is the name of your state? missouri. my mother and father were legally seperated in 1984 after my father had retired from the Army 20 years. he then remarried and had a child with another person. in missouri court where they were legally seperated they show no divorce degree. my mother recieves some military benefits, but not all that were agreed upon in the legal seperation. she is entitled to all military benifits, including pension. she has never recieved pension benefits. thier is a language barrier for my mother. she is Korean and does not understand all the legal information given to her. I have legal durable power of attorney and i am trying to find out what she is entitled to. my father passed away 3 years ago and this matter was still in court, nothing has been done. i have mailed forms after forms with no response. I have called serveral military person and can never get through. We spoke with a military lawyer at scott air force base, Ill. he stated it seemed my father had committed bigimy, and gave me an address to mail the information to dfas. no response from them. where else can we turn? my mother is 59 y/o does not work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">