• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Rights On A Bad Automobile

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ARMY1967

What is the name of your state? IL
I bought a car in 4/2000 and have had multiple problems with it . i have gone in 13 times for these fixes in the past 26 months. i have contacted the dealership about my issues and they refuse to accept my claims. i contacted the BBB and they could not help me due to the fact the dealership denied any wrong doing and i contacted the maufacturer customer service about my concerns with the cars problems in the past 26 months and they would not give an extended warranty that i could afford.
i had even written the ceo's of my car and no response back.
i believe in all good faith i have some claims about fraudulent matters with the dealership and manufacturer concerns with my electrical system in my car. but everyone seems to just say "oh well it is not our concern that you have taken this many trips to the dealership"
i had asked the manufacturer to give me in writing the offer which stands about which warranty they would give and they said i had to accept on the phone before any info was mailed to me. i found that odd?
what can i do after all these steps?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">