• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PENELOPESUE

What is the name of your state? WI
I had a half wall removed and hardwood floors installed by the same company. While they were flooring I noticed the man was leaving a rather large hole where the half wall was which had a double return vent. I questioned the man and he replyed that it wouldn't be a problem to find a vent that size. To make a long story short we had to special order the vent for 150.00 dollars. I think he should pick up the cost. He could have easily left two small holes side by side for readymade vents. He also felt responsible as he ordered the vent and has already paid for it and now wants me to reimburse him. He's ready to take me to small claims court. Help!

P

PENELOPESUE

Is this an obvious that I don't see? Not enough info? or just too boring to reply? Please help....:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">