• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robinzark

What is the name of your state? pa- i filed for divorce 2 years ago. my ex wants either my big screen tv (worth about $2000 or my pension which is worth about the same amount. I supported him throughout the marriage, he went bankrupt in business so brought no income into the house. About the only thing we purchased was the TV and a bar which is worth about $300. He wants that too. He had no pension. I do not feel he deserves anything. He was cheating on me. I have his 2 childrren and he pays child support but does not see them. Is he legally entitled to anything?

vrzirn

Give him the tv and the bar. The tv is probably obsolete. You do not want him to become vindictive and pay late on the child support. The kids can watch tv from a smaller set you can buy from a classified ad. Keep the pension.
Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">