• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private Prop. Illegal Tow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aimee222

What is the name of your state? California

I was at a deposition at the Courtyard by Marriott hotel.
The hotel offers complimentary parking. I went to my job parked my car. When I came out about 3 hours latter it was gone.
Apparently, a man dressed as a tow truck driver comes in speaks to the asst. manager. He tells the manager that this car is illegal the police want me to tow it. The manager gives him the green light. What can I do to prove my case in court? Is there any laws on towing and private property.

The hotel promised me a rental car... at 7:30pm they told me that there was nothing they could do. Told me to leave. I had to call my wife who has a Kidney disease and was sick in bed. To come and get me. It is an hour drive. What about pain and suffering?

Please help! I have no idea were to start.
Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">