• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to get credit for something I return and didn't get.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whitematrix

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Alabama

I sign up to get a shipment of healthcare liquid each month. I was told that if I decided that I didn't want the shipment I could return it and get my money back. I got it and it had leat all over the box. Around two or three days later, I got another shipment. I decided to return both shipments. So, I return by UPS two days later. A couple of weeks later, I received my credit card statement and Life Force International had charged me twice for each shipment I received and than another one.
They said they could credit me for the fifth charge, but I can't get answer about the other four. I can't get answer now. They will not answer my e-mail or anything. What can I do?:mad:

FarmerJ

Will your credit card company do charge backs at your request to simply take the money back for the returned items ?

B

bomber

With Visa or Mastercard you can write a letter to dispute the charges. Call the number that's on the back of your card and they will be able to advise what to include in your letter and where to send it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">