• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ya never know ??? It happens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spike1951

What is the name of your state? Florida

Premise: I have a SCC suit against a branch of a National home nursing company. After 11 months of perfect cooperation by my wife (patient) and me (Caregiver), they dropped my wife on some trumped up claim that we were uncooperative the last week. That is why I am in court to prove each statement they wrote showing us uncooperative is false and -- long story to get $900 back.

What has always puzzled me is how quick they were to get rid of us? Not even an attempt to inform us we did anything wrong, just dropped us like a hot potato!

In an attempt to figure out why, I ran across multiple times that they had over charged my Healthcare provider hundreds of dollars on one specific drug.

I just noticed that my Healthcare Company, because I told them about it, investigated it and have required the nursing company to repay over $800 dollars as overpayment.

I hope to find out how this happened from my healthcare company and if it appears more than an oversight, they did it multiple times, (one bill paid was for $528 for $180 drug), get what ever documentation on it that I can.

QUESTION: Does this sound "fishy" to you or just a coincidence?

QUESTION FOR LEGAL TYPES: If the documentation shows some intent to overbill, do, should, or can, I use it to cast doubt on the character of the statements of this branch office?

All opinions requested

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">