• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Under age & alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aloha43

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? California

My son, 18 years of age, who was followed into our trailer park by the sheriff, was caught with some unopened alcoholic beverages in the back seat. He was not drinking. They wrote him up for unsafe speed, although they never actually pulled him over for it, and underage possesion of alcohol. The car, which was actually in our driveway, was towed away. I can see it if it was on the side of the road somewhere, but they never pulled him over.

I understand that he should be punished for this, but to tow the car out of our driveway, on private property? $210 dollars.

Is this right for them to do this?

Thank You

Debbie
email address has [email protected]

A

aloha43

Hello all,

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, which I''m not, but it is so hard to beleive that 26 different people have read my question, but not one has answered.....I guess I will try again some other time.......Thank you anyway.
Debbie

racer72

You obviously haven't checked your other posts. I answered this same question in another forum for you over a month ago. Look here.

After do a search and reading all your posts to this forum, I will reserve comment on the job you did raising your son.

Underage alcohol.

Breaking and entering.

1-900 sex phone calls.

A

aloha43

Unerage & alcohol

Yea, I did see your answer to my previous post.......I was hoping for more advise than just yours. You have a lot of nerve questioning my parenting.........it's not always the parents fault.

We didn't let him get his drivers license till he was 2 months from being 18. The breaking and entering charge didn't stand, and the alcohol thing was after he was over 18.

How is this MY fault? You got a lot of nerve.

Maybe you should think before you lay blame for something you know nothing about.

All I was doing was asking for some friendly advise.
Thanks a lot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">