• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whistleblowing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edgar gillham

What is the name of your state? California.//I've been unemployed for over 16 years as result of blowing the whistle on falsification of electronic countermeasure systems, story listed under Brian 'Martin's "supression of dissent". We've been harassed by various means including allegations of mental illness and unnamed false charactor assinations which still continue all these years after the event. Do we have legal recourse? My wife and I are very tired, have no pensions and little savings, and just want to be left alone in our latter years, we're both 67. We feel lifetime punishment for my simply following my conscience is too harsh and feel we deserve relief.

E

edgar gillham

whistleblower

listed here is the address of a site dedicated to Whistleblowing. Anyone interested would be advised to log on and read the atrocities metered out to anyone who "rocks the boat", such as myself. The many scandals from the Savings and Loan scandals, the Missile shot that blew up killing all aboard (faulty O ring), to the infected beef, the Aurther Anderson scandal, the insider trading, Enron, etc etc., there's much corruption in industry. MOst of these problems would have been prevented if there were whistleblowers on the inside willing to risk loss of jobs/reputation to inform the authorities before disaster struck. Because of the punishmeents handed out to myself and those other's who follow conscience rather than persuing only self interest, everyong kept quiet multiplying grossly the detremental effects. Please read the following, my personal story. http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/dissent/documents/Gillham.html. I can be reached for comment/advice, at [email protected].

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">