• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce /incarceration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

racheal mears

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? missouri
my husband is in the state pennitentary in bolling green correctional center and i would like to get divorced from him he has been there since august 15th of 99 and he filed once and i recived the papers and was told that it was final .
i even contackted a lawyer and his clerk even told me that it was finall and it was my understanding that it was final so me and my b/f went to arkansas and got married a year later we were informed that the divorce from my incarcerated spouse was not final and that i was still married to him and not my my b/f we have a child together and another one on the way in 5 weeks my incarcerated spouse refuses to refile and i need to know how i can go about getting my divorce from him .me and my incarcerated spouse also have a child together and i don't want him to have a nything to do with this child because she doesn't even know him because of his incarceration how can i get this legal and him out of my life completly .
he will be incarcerated for 6 to 8 more yrs .what can i do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">