• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

animal fun!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blusher

What is the name of your state? MT

Question and I cannot believe I am asking this. Can you really go to jail for copulation with animals? My brother and sister in law just had oodles of videos confiscated in a bankruptcy (something about repossession of video equipment etc.). these videos show, so I have heard, explicit sexual content with my sister in law and my brother. All kinds of animals. I am serious. Do charges vary by the type of animal? For instance, would a horse be worse than a dog? Or a sheep more jail-worthy than a gerbil or a snake? I know this sounds weird and everything but I am really concerned about them losing the farm. That farm is everything to our family.
Oh, and does it matter if its vaginal or anal or oral animal sex?
What are the consequences because they evidently did it all..

C

chriss886

Well I hope they were making good money doing it, because thats some twisted ****. Oh and as far as your ? goes, I have never heard about laws like that, and even though its your/their buisness and noone elses, its like the usas laws to bust ya for anything they can, so yeah...

JETX

What you are describing is 'beastiality' or 'zoophelia', and yes it is illegal in Montana:
"45-5-505. Deviate sexual conduct. (1) A person who knowingly engages in deviate sexual relations or who causes another to engage in deviate sexual relations commits the offense of deviate sexual conduct.
(2) A person convicted of the offense of deviate sexual conduct shall be imprisoned in the state prison for any term not to exceed 10 years or be fined an amount not to exceed $50,000, or both.
(3) The fact that a person seeks testing or receives treatment for the HIV-related virus or another sexually transmitted disease may not be used as a basis for a prosecution under this section and is not admissible in evidence in a prosecution under this section. "

"45-8-205. Definitions.
(9) "Ultimate sexual act" means vaginal or anal sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, or bestiality."

See:
http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex13.htm
http://www.hsus2.org/firststrike/factsheets/facts.html

K

knorris

What did you say ?

I'm sure you are serious but this is one of the strangest thing's I have ever heard of, and I am not trying to be rude and have no advice to give you I just could not believe what I was reading. please let us know what happen's :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">