• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Enemy Combatants"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bomber

What is the name of your state? USA

It now appears that Americans no longer have the right to a fair trial or even to have legal representation. All the president has to do is declare you an "enemy combatant" in a war. Is there anything in the Constitution relating to enemy combatants? Do we have to actually be at war to do this?

How long will it be before suspected drug dealers are imprisoned without a trial because they are "enemy combatants" in the war against drugs.

HomeGuru

bomber said:
What is the name of your state? USA

It now appears that Americans no longer have the right to a fair trial or even to have legal representation. All the president has to do is declare you an "enemy combatant" in a war. Is there anything in the Constitution relating to enemy combatants? Do we have to actually be at war to do this?

How long will it be before suspected drug dealers are imprisoned without a trial because they are "enemy combatants" in the war against drugs.
**A: does this have anything to do with your case of getting stopped by US Customs for bringing in drugs from Mexico?

Last edited:
B

bomber

No, this has to do with our president overriding the US Constitution.

Rochelle

Imprison suspected drug dealers? Sounds good to me. Clean up the streets one way or the other. I have no problem with it.

bomber/immigrant/plifter/fkda police/fast twitch....how many more times are you going to change your name and spout your anti-law junk? You believe cops should never arrest anyone, or ticket anyone or even question anyone. Especially if they're black. But you neglect to tell others that you yourself admittedly spend a lot of time in court. For what? Ask IAAL. I LOVE the way he quotes ol' plifter/bomber/immigrant/fkda police/fast twitch.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">