• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAR FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! and off roading

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevefazek

What is the name of your state? all right i live in Conneticut.
Me and a freind went off raoding in water company proeprty. its posted no tresspassing. well the car got stuck.
We where trying to get out when the car caught fire. i was beating the crap out of the car for 30 min trying to get it out.

The car is allmost completly burned up.

Its about half of a mile in the woods on the side of a trail.

What should we do?:confused: :confused:

The car went out on its own with no damnage to any of the surronding area.

No police no fire department came no one. should we pull the thing off the trail and just bury it?

Beth3

Ai yi yi. What a couple of knuckleheads you are.

If you bury it on somebody else's property, when the day comes and it's uncovered, it can be traced back to the owner (presumably you) through all the VIN numbers stamped liberally throughout the body of the car. And yes, a variety of charges could be pressed against you. It's up to you whether you want to take that risk or not.

So as not to compound your stupidity thus far with even more, the smart and responsible thing to do would be to remove the car from the water company's property and dispose of the carcass PROPERLY and safely.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">