• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mind Control Electromic Weapons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

signal

What is the name of your state? Calif

I'am a victom of mind control for the last 12 yrs! And would like to file a huge lawsuit,against the City,County,State.My question is can I file a law suit for this and what kind of suit would it be? Would it be Personal or a CLASS ACTION? I don't know how to go about this, finding a lawyer that would take this caxe. I have printed alot of information on how this technology works. And it has been doable since 1974. Since I have been on the web I have seen alot of people complaining about this all across the U.S.The police and government can now control your mind from a distance.Go to www.raven1.net and look for Mind CONTROL FROM A DISTANCE,and MIND CONTROL WEAPONS! I have been harrassed and mentally torchered 24/7 every waking moment for the past 12 or 13 yrs.Back in 1988 I became aware that the police was useing something on me while I was in jail for a misdeminor,but I didn't know exactly what it was. I began to hear two people talk two me, a mans voice and a womans voice, they talk in intellegent conversation just like on the phone. I can talk back to them under my breath and they can hear me from hundreds of miles away, I believe this is a microwave signal to the cortex of the brain.They can minipulate the nerves in my body,make me feel pain,and differn't sensations. They can see through my eyes just like camera lenes,and in color.The cops tell me what I'am looking at.They can minipulate my sences taste,smell,hearing, and sight.They know what I'am thinking about,and they tell me sometimes.This is amazing technology.Dr Ross Adey is one of the pioneers of this technology.There is alot of information on this subjuct on the web under MIND CONTROL!

Last edited:

Beth3

I realize a logical answer here isn't going to cut it and nobody is going to be able to convince you this isn't taking place but you might want to ponder the question that if this were actually happening, do you think you'd be allowed to tell other people about it, much less contemplate a lawsuit? I don't think so.

I urge you to see a doctor.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

A schizophrenic mind is a terrible thing to waste.

"Can you hear me now? . . . Do you hear me now?"

Ground Control to Major Tom, your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me, Major Tom? Can you hear me, Major Tom? Can you hear me, Major Tom?

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
Beyond it is another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. You're about to enter into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
It is an area which we call the . . . .

Twilight Zone !!

IAAL

S

signal

Mind Control

Beth3
Thanks for your reply. The problem is there is no laws written that govern the use of this technology. The government has spent millions on its development and is not admitting it. The government is using this on people without any fear. The general public does not know of its existance. So this is my legal delima.
The cops are using this on inmates in the county jail, they can make your life miserable,added punishment,mess with your head. And after they start using this on you they never let you go.They monitor you with this stuff. Its like a chain around your neck.
What they did with me was at night when I would lay down to go to sleep the cops started playing this game.I would lay down and I felt as if I was being probed or questioned. Like they were trying to find things out about me, or they were going over some of the things I had done in the past. I was in a cell all by my self. When they would get close to one of my secrets I would sit up in bed, this would be like an admission of guilt, I think that they were watching me with this stuff before but I was not aware of it. The next morning when I woke up I was standing in front of my cell and I heard this weard sound like a teligraph, it went past me and down the hall, as I was looking in that direction I heard this anouncement, it was all about the embarising things I had done in the past,all of my secrets. Then I heard everybody in the cell block shaking there cell doors and laughing. It was the truth, they do this to embarris you or humble you. I had done some perverted things in the past and these cops fronted me off. I guess I better be careful what I do in my own bedroom. This is there excese for using this mind control on me. But I guess it could be for anything they don't like. This is Big Brother watching over. I have printed out one law suit that has been filed about this mind control.
Let me ask you a question? How would you feel if you knew that the cops were messing with your mind for 12 or 13 yrs day and night and you could not prove it. How would you try to prove it. I thought of interviewing inmates that has been released from jail,they might have the same experiance, or just filing a huge law suit and watch the people come forward and start talking about this. I believe they are using this on a lot of inmates but they are not saying anything because they might be thought of as crazy and also they find out all about your secrets, they bust you for all your secrets they know what you are thinking. They get right inside your head.
Read some of the personal storys on some of these sites about mind control, and you would know how much bull**** these people are going through. http://www.raven1.net they have turned mylife into hell,this affects my job,my family, and everything in my life. I have thought of hiring a research service that gathers information, there is alot of information about the developement of this technology.
Thanks for your repley
Signal
P.S. If you have any ideas how I can procecute this case, or know or a Lawyer that might take this case, let me know.

K

knorris

If you believe the cops have implated a electronic device in your head then go to a doctor and ask for an MRI or CT scan either of these test would clearly determine if such a device did exsist. If you are truly being honest and you believe this has happened to you then you should take any and all steps needed to prove it. I am not trying to be rude but it all just seems too unreal to me, and if your just a prankster your not very funny, but either way you need help ASAP.

kat1963

How do you know, and how would you prove it was the government? They never take responsibility for anything. They would probably argue that it was *paraterrestrail*.

Make yourself a good aluminum deflector beanie and go on with your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">