• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mind control with electramic weapons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

signal

What is the name of your state? Calif

This is signal!

Dr Ross Adey invented the Lida Machine, this machine puts out signals that can interfere with the brain, sence the brain works on electronic signals, these signals can be interfered with. They can cut right through into the brain wave signals of your brain. There is no chip needed.
Can you think of the implications this has. The Russians and the U.S. and a nother country I can't think of right now has been working on this for years. And has perficated it. This is a non killing weapon. What if they could turn around a hole squad of troops with this technology. Or what if they could send in a person into a communest country, and get instent feed back on them. Look this information up this is heavy. There is alot of sites out there on Mind Control, search for Mind Control From A Distance,and Electronic Mind Control, and Electromic Mind Control Weapons. If you do you will realize this is true. I could not believe it myself untill they started using this on me. It sound pretty futureristic, there way ahead of there time. Look up Dr Ross Adey or Addey, I'am not hear to convince anyboby, find out for yourself.
I'am a Vietnam veteran who fought for this country, but when they start using this technology on U.S. Citizens thats a little to much for me.
Let me recap this for you.
The police and government has the technology to moniter you wereever you go, if you know it or not. I beleive they can use this on you without you even knowing it. I think they were monitoring me for a long time before they let me know it.
With this technology they can see through my eyes just like camera lenes and in color, they see whatever I see, they tell me what color thing are that I'am looking at, I have tested this many times,because I could not beleive it myself. I hear two people talking to me, a mans voice and a womans voice, they have told me they are cops, they talk to me in intellegent conversation, they laugh and joke around, Just like talking to someone on the phone. I talk back to them under my breath and they hear me , two way conversation no wires needed. This might be a two way piggyback microwave signal that carries voice. I'am not a professional on this stuff. They can minuplate the nerves in my body, I can feel this stuff phycally, when I laying in bed they can make me feel like I'am floting around on a waterbed. They hear whatever I hear, if someone says somthing to me they can hear the conversation too. They can change my taste, make my food taste bad just by changing the frequency. They can make me see images, and make my eyes blurry for no reason. They can mess with my eyes with this stuff. They can make me hear things, differnt sounds, bees bussing around my head when there arn't any there, all kinds of sound effects,just to mess with your head.They can make me feel nervious for no apperant reason, if I have a arguement with sombody they try to make me humble. They can make me feel like a hot pin is pearcing my skin, and make me itch to. They can minipulate my smell, make me smell differnt things, they can minipulate all of my sences. This is amaizing technology. I have read where they were talking about using supercomputers for this stuff where they could monitor 600,000 people at a time. I believe that the voices are sinthsized or macanical because they are the same two voices 24/7 for the past 12yrs now. They can make me feel real weak with this stuff all of a sudden. And they can wire you up, you'll lay there and talk to them all night long. They can keep you awake for days. I can feel this in my body,when they want me to, feels like I just got hit with a wave of energy, its hard to explain, like something invisable pushed me. So anyway this is my story. With all this going on I don't know how I've keep my sanity. I don't take any drugs or drink. Anyway what kind of a law suit would this be. What laws have been broken here. Do I have a right to peace a happness under the constiutution.Can they use Mind Control Weapons on you and just get away with it. This is Big Brother Watching over.
As always Signal

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

signal said:
What is the name of your state? Calif

I'am a Vietnam veteran who fought for this country . . .

As always Signal
My response:

Signal, please don't misunderstand me - - I have the utmost respect for this country's war veterans, and I can't thank you enough for the sacrifices you, and others like you, have made for this country.

However, the above quote from you does explain, at least to me, why you're writing your posts.

Please, if you haven't received medical / psychological assistance, please do so. I hate to see you, or any veteran, suffering.

IAAL

kat1963

Signal, it sounds like you could be suffering from PTSD (post tramatic stress disorder) which is highly associated with but not limited to combat Vietnam war veterans. Please contact Disabled American Veterans so that they may help you begin to rebuild your life. I went thru this with my ex husband.
Good Luck Sir.
KAT

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
At the present time, no laws exist forbidding the use of mind control devices. Therefore, there is no legal case to be brought, because no laws have been broken.

I also believe you need psychological counselling.

Look at it this way. I understand that you believe 100% in what you are saying. I believe you are mistaken. If I'm right, psychological counselling is a necessity. If you're right, since you cannot bring a lawsuit, counselling may help you deal with what is being done to you. Please consider it.

Good luck.

M

malpaso

Dude, get help from a Psych

I am a veteran of the 1st calvery, 2nd of the 8th.
I am a true believer in mind control.
Signal, get some help brother. Dont suffer needlessly. I have a doctor I see every three months. He is a Psych.
Pardon me, but you are overboard.
Get some help for yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">