• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is in store for me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jandjsmom

What is the name of your state? indiana what are my chanes in getting my house ordered back to me and my kids? we have not been to court yet and i am living with my parents im seeking my house and child support and maint. on house. lawyer says after he pays all that he will not have any money left. i make 21.00 an hour he 9.00 an hour. all the bills are past due house 2 months and the phone and electric are about to be turned off. if judge lets him stay in house could i have to pay all these bills even though i wasnt living there he and his girlfriend are? he kicked me out and threatened me with bodily harm if i f***ed with him over the house. what is in store for me? i do have 2 kids and need to be back home for them untill i can get my own home. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">