• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Battery(simple

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmarrero

What is the name of your state? Florida A few nights ago while under the influence of alcohol. I struck my wife several times in the face. A bystander rescued her from me. I was arrested and taken into custody. I do not remember the incident or why it happened. This is my first offense. What should I do? How should I plea?

stephenk

plead guilty, get some serious therapy and give up alcohol. Dont be shocked if your wife leaves you. You deserve it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
plead guilty, get some serious therapy and give up alcohol. Dont be shocked if your wife leaves you. You deserve it.
My response:

Is the reason we're both on the same wavelength because we're both attorneys, both conservatives, or both Californians - - or a combination of all three?

IAAL

K

knorris

Oh sweet memorie lose, my ex never could recall what had happen everytime he beat me bloody, do get some help and give up the alcohol. it only fuels the flame. the court will probiply order it, but if they don't get yourself into an anger manegment course it could make alot of defference in your future. Kathie

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

knorris72142 said:
Oh sweet memorie lose, my ex never could recall what had happen everytime he beat me bloody, do get some help and give up the alcohol. it only fuels the flame. the court will probiply order it, but if they don't get yourself into an anger manegment course it could make alot of defference in your future. Kathie
My response:

Knorris, sweetheart, gorgeous - -

Do yourself a kindness, click on this link, download this program, and install it.

http://www.asutype.com/

You'll love me for it !

IAAL

K

knorris

Thankyou IAAL

Thankyou so much, It's no excuse but I am deslexic. I'll have this downloaded by tomarrow. thankyou again. :)

Rochelle

Alcohol does not MAKE you do anything you wouldn't normally do, it just makes you NOT CARE if you do it. It doesn't take much of a man to strike a woman, not matter what. There is NEVER any reason for a man or a woman to assault their partner, either verbally or physically.

You are guilty. You said so. But IF you truly want help so that this NEVER happens again, there are many programs available to you, such as the first offenders program.

In the meantime, I hope your wife has the good sense to keep her distance from you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">