• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas fault divorce "Adultrey"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

liltxgal70

What is the name of your state? Texas!
What EXACTLY is neened to prove adultrey? What does the courts except as evidence? Husband went to the "Night Flight" in Mosscow. His employer holds receipt of this. He purchased his food on company credit card. Did some research on the "Night Flight" club. In a nut shell.......It's a whore house patronized by married expatriate bussinessmen. Advise Please!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

liltxgal70 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas!
What EXACTLY is neened to prove adultrey? What does the courts except as evidence? Husband went to the "Night Flight" in Mosscow. His employer holds receipt of this. He purchased his food on company credit card. Did some research on the "Night Flight" club. In a nut shell.......It's a whore house patronized by married expatriate bussinessmen. Advise Please!!!
My response:

Unless you have a truckload of money to throw at your attorney, you really don't want to go the "Fault" method for a Dissolution of your marriage. Fighting allegations - - especially adultery - - is extremely expensive.

Look, you want to get divorced, correct? That means you want to go from point A to point B by taking the most direct, shortest, and economical route. The attorneys don't care that you want to spend money on years of battling, but in the end, no matter if you choose "fault" or "no fault", the destination is going to be the same.

Unless you have other issues that require a "fault" Dissolution, you'll look back 4 years from now and say to yourself, "Here I am, divorced, and $80,000.00 poorer. I could have spent, at most, $6,000.00 by taking the "no fault" route, and I would have been in the same position and had the same status - - divorced. Wow, I am such a schmuck."

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">