• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pledge Of Allegance!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bugaboo

What is the name of your state? OR

As an American, I am proud of our Pledge of Allegiance ... proud of the spiritual heritage of this country ... and proud of our religious freedom! I will not stand by and allow my religious liberties to be squandered by judges who want to legislate from the bench. This is just another attempt to remove any mention of God from the public arena.

The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit was completely wrong when it ruled that our Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional because it includes the phrase “under God.” This decision must be overturned!

Please go to the link below and show your support for our country by signing the petition.

Thanks.

http://www.aclj.org/petitions/pledge/petition.asp

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">