• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forget It!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBBIE

Mary, please take me off of here. I am just wasting my time, because I cannont remarry after my divorce is over. So it looks like;

I am just going to do things with my hobbies, it seems like there is a lot of crime & bad things happening in the world. Also do to my type of disability I cannot remarry or date or do anything, thanks allot to those who have stopped me from doing things in this world. I do forgive you all, & I will now leave. I am sorry that I make too much out of things, I tried to fit in as in doing what other ‘normal’ & ’handicap’ people do. But I cannot do to my type of disability, so do not even try to act nice & get me to do things or sweet talk me in to falling in love. Or trying to send on-line kisses or sex things to me, I am thinking that God must want me like Jesus because he went through allot & I am facing trails too!

So good-bye & good luck to you all, my disability [or strange type] is not what people want.

So bye!

kat1963

Under Robbie's post, click the search button. It will show all the posts going back 2 years (not long). It's really sad...I actually cried when I read the e-mail he posted from his Dad....such a rock and hard place for everyone involved.

KAT

nailtech

Robbie, in my opinion, I think you got a little to much love going on (family wise), your dad seems to forget you are a human and/or ADULT even if you are what they say "handicapped"...... actually you write better than I do And your logic is overwhelming, so its hard for me to think you have a mind of a 10 year old... and even your thinking is better than my 12 year old, and 19 year old..... You do have feelings and your family should respect that... I'm glad he gave you 2 years to work it out,...... that’s the least he should do... in my opinion... none of us always make the right decisions even if they say were in our right mind.... or up to societies standards what ever they should be at the time..... No one is perfect at anytime in our life..... My prayers are with you, and never give up on something you want in life... if its worth fighting for then by all means fight.. ;) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">