• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

regan2754

What is the name of your state? ny
my atm card was either lost or stolen,during that time a check for 19,000 dollars was deposited and also atm withdrawals were made without my knowledge,2 investigators have shown up on my doorstep on 2 different occasions,this happened a year ago .they are saying that i could be the one who did it or given the card to someone 1 and i could have charges preesed against me,also when some of the withdrawals were done i was in another state.Could u please help me?

Last edited:

M

michael parks

WOW ...no one ever gets their card stolen when there is $50 in the checking account.......NOOOOOOO its when there is $19,000.

Do you get the picture why no one believes you?

So how much did money you lose?

and some atms take pictures of everyone who withdrwaws CASH, so you might be on film if you or your buddie did this....

And in another state with no atm card? yeah right, you could have stopped in any bank and they would have helped you stop all transactions with your card.

You see someone knew something....they knew you had a big check that was being deposited, did you go out drinking or drugging the night before you left to go out of town? someone you know could took you to the atm while drunk and watched you punch in your code...

so how lucky do you feel?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">