• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which County??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Beth Pouncey

What is the name of your state? GA

I posted yesterday with the specifics of my question, but now I have another one. My brother is being sued by Person C in SCC. Person C lives in Carroll County, my brother lives in Douglas County. Does Person C have to file in Douglas County or can he file in Carroll?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Beth Pouncey said:
What is the name of your state? GA

I posted yesterday with the specifics of my question, but now I have another one. My brother is being sued by Person C in SCC. Person C lives in Carroll County, my brother lives in Douglas County. Does Person C have to file in Douglas County or can he file in Carroll?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks!

My response:

No, it doesn't make sense.

This reason is that you've started a new thread concerning the same issues, and this new thread appears "disjointed" and out of context as a result.

Please go to your original thread, and at the bottom of the last response, click on the "Post Reply" button, and write the above question there.

Thanks.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">