• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mci

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joe black 13

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? ca.
I want to sue mci cell phone co. for takeing my money and not posting to my acc. they turn my cellphone off because they said I did not make my payment this is three month ago .I sent proff of payment no use nnnow they turn me over to a collection co. for thir money .They have put me through hell for three month .
How would I go about sueing them.
joe black 13:confused:

JETX

What would your claim be against them???

From your post, I see incompetence and maybe even blatant stupidity on their part...... but those are not actionable complaints!

Further, you would have to prove your damages. At this point, what damages have you incurred, for how much, and how did you determine the amount???

Regretably, you just don't have a case.

So what do you do??? Read the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) and the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and even the FCBA (Fair Credit Billing Act) and then take the steps to correct their mistakes and errors. These Acts can be found at:
http://www.ftc.gov/.

J

joe black 13

thanks

thanks for your help. if you read todays news paper you can see what kind of co. mci is. joe.:) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">