• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prostitution or not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mark600

What is the name of your state? NJ
Sadly, this is hypothetical. Let's say I hire a woman to clean my house. While she his here, we engage in sex. Have either of us broken any laws? We are both single and of the age of majority.

M

Mark600

Well, Front is such a messy word. Let's say, she does some cleaning, but she also polishes the silver.

Beth3

There was a Seinfeld episode identical to your hypothetical situation. You night want to catch some re-runs and see how it turned out. :)

M

michael parks

If she was getting $10 a hour for polishing the silver,i wouldnt worry,.... but $100 an hour.....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Beth3 said:
There was a Seinfeld episode identical to your hypothetical situation. You night want to catch some re-runs and see how it turned out. :)

My response:

Beth - -

What does our writer mean by "polishing the silver"? I didn't think people used real silverware anymore.

And, what does Seinfeld have to do with this?

Can you please be specific?

IAAL

Beth3

Why, I have no idea what the writer means by "polishing the silver," (she said disingenuously.)

As far as Seinfeld goes, I'm afraid time prohibits me from catching you up on 10 years of pop culture. :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Damn !

I guess I'd have to wake up pretty early in the morning to pull the sheepskin over you.

Well, thanks for being a good sport, anyway!

IAAL

Beth3

"Bzzzzzt. Thank you for playing."

Do I get a parting gift? Perahaps a home version of FreeAdvice suitable for the whole family? :)

racer72

Polishing the silver??? Wonder if she is the kind that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">