• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad judge of character

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaxdds

What is the name of your state? Illinois. My husband and I are seperated due to his vulgar computer habits. We have a four year old son and I have two children from a previous marriage. My two older children live with their father. The first time the habit was revealed to me from pop up windows. Me and my husband seperated for a length of time and even went to a counsler. However, he continued and I found it again, he lied about it. Than a few days ago I found it again. He tried to delete it so I wouldn't know about it. And when I found it, he fessed up. My question is, I am not working and our son is with me, obviously,considering he has looked at it while my son and him were the only ones home. I kept our vehicle and he is out of the home. The vehicle is in his name, and when he has called, he demands it for a period of time. He hasn't even asked about our son when he has called. All he is concerned with is the van. I have been denying him the van. Can he take it from me because it is in his name only? We were married when it was purchased. I am looking for a job and need it for that purpose and the fact that our son is with me. If he doesn't make the van payments, does anyone know my options. Second marriage, second bad judge of character.:( We are not legally seperated. YET!!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">