• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TX. Probation Early Release

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

phanandus

I am currently serving a 10 year probation term that began in 1993 for the criminal offence of Fudiciary Misappropriation. I've also completed the 260 community service hours and am current on the $500 per month restitution. I have also maintained my once a month 15 minute visit to the probation officer.

I am very much interested in finding out if early release is a possibility due in part to my original attorney stating the after 3 years I should apply for early release.

My sentence was also to be auto adjudicated upon completion.

My reasons for this request are as follows:

I am now married and have 2 step children
I am a self employed childcare owner
I am now a Reverend (thank you Jesus)
I've had No arrests or tickets or any law enforcement involvement

If I have no chance then so be it. I've come this far. To any who reply May God Bless.

P

phanandus

Thank You for your response.

I did speak with my probation officer, who I truly believe could does not care one way or another, and she said I need to payoff the remainder of the restitution. Then I would need to write a letter of removal along with her letter of recommendation.

So basically if I pay off the remaining $15,000+.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">