• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dna testing labs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beetle

What is the name of your state? Arkansas.

Is there a lab anywhere that will check dried body fluids on sheets and underwear for strange dna?

Last edited:

K

knorris

beetle said:
What is the name of your state? Arkansas.

Is there a lab anywhere that will check dried body fluids on sheets and underwear for strange dna?
You can go to dogpile.com and type in dna labs and it will show alot of links. you can ask your question and they will answer you. From your post I am assuming you are suspecting someone of cheating. Is this correct ? Kathie

B

beetle

I don't suspect; I know. I just want to document the proof. I know two of the persons, and am looking for a dna match on the one I suspect was in my bed.

Thanks so much for your reply and advice. I 'll check it out.

Beetle

kat1963

ICK! Beetle, two people. Gosh, get the heck out of that relationship. DNA would be the least of my worries....try STD's instead! Kick it to the curb!!!! Who cares about being right, just move on...gross, and it can't even clean up after it's own self..

KAT

B

beetle

I want a lenching, please. That's my purpose in being patient, as well as "right".

I'm not too fearful of STD's as these individuals are mostly "have nots," meaning my spouse is their only source for sex as far as I can tell. And it's so comical.... each thinks they are the only one!

Beetle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">