• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to file a Motion for Discovery...Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

ttkauffman

What is the name of your state? Texas

Can someone please help. I had my car towed. I paid the tow fee and now am suing the company b/c they didnt release the car within the 1 hour maximum, and also charged a $32 notification fee that by statue they couldnt charge till they had the car for 24 hours...

So now is the suit which I will win, but it isnt about that anymore since I was getting harrassed for weeks from the company. I know that they charge everyone the $32 fee which they cant. So I would like to file a motion for discovery so that I can look through his records to contact all the other people and then do a class action lawsuit... Meaning I dont want to incur more expenses until I know there are hundreds out there. I would like to file the motion by myself and hoping someone can point me in the direction of a site that lists everything that is needed in the motion and how to do itso that this company gets what they deserve and I waste there time now.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">