• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stress and it's effects

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kilohana

I have filed a workers comp claim for a fall and a couple other injuries that I still suffer from. The career ending injury was Cardiomyopathy at thbe age of 36. I have no Cholesteral problems, no illnesses that might have caused my heart damage, and there is no one in my family with this history. My Doctors almost put me on the transplant list. My Heart has gotten bettber since they placed an internal Defibrillater and a seperate Pacebmaker after my Defibrillator SHOCKED me nine seperate times. Each time that I was shocked I was doing very minimal physical activities such as taking a shower, but I was worried or STRESSING about my job. I feel that job stress caused my hearts electrical system to go haywire. I did the hiring and the firing of employees, job planning, I was responsible for job costs and explain cost overuns, meet with owners,trustees, union reps.,sub-contractors, anything that had to do with the company. I am kind of worribed about my attorney, he said that stress is hard to prove as the cause of my heart problems. Are there cases or information that can prove my case. Do I need a new attorney?

------------------

A

Attorney_Replogle

Yes I would suggest speaking with another Workers' Compensation attorney near you. I just found two of them near you by going to attorneypages

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">