• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my marriage question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBBIE

What is the name of your state? MD

November 7th, 2002 will be 1 year I been away from her, I do miss her & I do not know if anyone can make it better or not. Dad says I did it out side of God & wrong by God. He seems not to be on my feelings & I would seek help, but he goes with me when I do things. I want to help her change & dad says that I cannot be married & she & I live apart. It seems like I am forced to lose her. I know she made mistakes & I did too, but I can never go back. Because if I did I will lose everything, I feel like e-mailing someone who helps her or do something. But I cannot do anything to find out, the lawyers say she has been in & out of nursing homes & hospitals. Dad says she [& all women] are out to use me & take my money then leave, so I do not know. Of course I had stress when I was with her, but I do not know if it was God telling me it will not work, or stress because of my family. My family will divorce me if I do go back with her, in a way I want the courts to try us married for a while but this is just dreaming. But things that happen to me on earth are do to my strange disability, such as life for me :-(. I wish that she & I can live apart like some people do, & just visit. But there is so many people agents us. The bible says if God is for us who is agents us? But dad tells me I misunderstand God & what goes on in Church. My wife [Natika] knows that this separation is forced, she even sent a letter to the judge, also dad is guardian over my stuff. So if I go back I cannot take my stuff with me, I would give you both his telephone #. But all it will do is;

1 = Get me in trouble.
2 = Dad will still not allow it.

So it is in Gods hands, but it seems like it is in mans hands. I could sneak & try to invite her to the Church or the house, but dad will find out then I will really get in trouble. I want to e-mail my lawyer, but he cost money even if I did e-mail him. Why do some things seem like a battle between families? Why must I suffer for something I was born with in life on earth?

Love; Bob

GOD LOVE YOU & SO DO I!

http://groups.msn.com/SUNNYVALEPLASTICVALE/homepage

A

ahutchGA

You already posted this situation and got some answers. From reading your post, it doesn't sound like anything's changed.

What have you done since your last post to change or improve your situation? It seems like you are asking a rhetorical question, and not really looking for new answers.

S

sj333

Hi Robbie I went back and found some of your other post. I think I may have missed something somewhere. What kind of disableity do you have if I may ask? In your last post you said you miss your wife and want to be back with her but, in one of the other post you said you met another women with a child and wanted to be with her. This is what I found so confusing. But, anyway I just would like to say to you that: I do respect other people and their religions but it also says in the bible that we should love each other and not judge If you love this women (your wife) don't let anyone including your father stand in the way! Life is way to short to not be happy. So your white and she's black. Love does not see color and, I don't think God does either. Maybe this is what your father doesn't like. Call or email your attorney. If he want help you because of money there is alot of groups out there that will. Like I said I do respect other peoples religions but, some people get a little carried away. I hope that does not affend you by me saying that. But, tell your father to put the Bible down for a few minutes and be happy with you.:)

R

ROBBIE

ROBBIE said:
What is the name of your state? MD

Thanks, how did you see my other post? I tried looking & did not find any, so what am I doing wrong?

November 7th, 2002 will be 1 year I been away from her, I do miss her & I do not know if anyone can make it better or not. Dad says I did it out side of God & wrong by God. He seems not to be on my feelings & I would seek help, but he goes with me when I do things. I want to help her change & dad says that I cannot be married & she & I live apart. It seems like I am forced to lose her. I know she made mistakes & I did too, but I can never go back. Because if I did I will lose everything, I feel like e-mailing someone who helps her or do something. But I cannot do anything to find out, the lawyers say she has been in & out of nursing homes & hospitals. Dad says she [& all women] are out to use me & take my money then leave, so I do not know. Of course I had stress when I was with her, but I do not know if it was God telling me it will not work, or stress because of my family. My family will divorce me if I do go back with her, in a way I want the courts to try us married for a while but this is just dreaming. But things that happen to me on earth are do to my strange disability, such as life for me :-(. I wish that she & I can live apart like some people do, & just visit. But there is so many people agents us. The bible says if God is for us who is agents us? But dad tells me I misunderstand God & what goes on in Church. My wife [Natika] knows that this separation is forced, she even sent a letter to the judge, also dad is guardian over my stuff. So if I go back I cannot take my stuff with me, I would give you both his telephone #. But all it will do is;

1 = Get me in trouble.
2 = Dad will still not allow it.

So it is in Gods hands, but it seems like it is in mans hands. I could sneak & try to invite her to the Church or the house, but dad will find out then I will really get in trouble. I want to e-mail my lawyer, but he cost money even if I did e-mail him. Why do some things seem like a battle between families? Why must I suffer for something I was born with in life on earth?

Love; Bob

GOD LOVE YOU & SO DO I!

http://groups.msn.com/SUNNYVALEPLASTICVALE/homepage

R

ROBBIE

sj333 said:
Thanks, it is confusing. I keep forgetting that I repeat things :-(

Hi Robbie I went back and found some of your other post. I think I may have missed something somewhere. What kind of disableity do you have if I may ask? In your last post you said you miss your wife and want to be back with her but, in one of the other post you said you met another women with a child and wanted to be with her.

True, but she has a nasty boyfrend.

This is what I found so confusing. But, anyway I just would like to say to you that: I do respect other people and their religions but it also says in the bible that we should love each other and not judge If you love this women (your wife) don't let anyone including your father stand in the way! Life is way to short to not be happy. So your white and she's black. (BIG DEAL)

THANKS :), but if I go back to her then I lose everything like;

* FAMILIES [DAD & STEPMOMS]
* MY STUFF - DAD IS GUARDIAN OVER MY STUFF [NOT SHOUTING,
IT IS JUST WHEN I HIGHLIGHT POINTS, I MAKE TEXT BIG]
* MAYBE MY NEW APARTMENT
* MY HOBBIES

Love does not see color and, I don't think God does either.

He looks deeper in us, like our spirit.

Maybe this is what your father doesn't like. Call or email your attorney. If he want help you because of money there is alot of groups out there that will. Like I said I do respect other peoples religions but, some people get a little carried away. I hope that does not affend you by me saying that.

You did not say anything to affend me, because we all no matter the faith are of the same God/

But, tell your father to put the Bible down for a few minutes and be happy with you.:)
I do not think it will work, becides I want to check a few things out first. Like;

MY PASTORS REPLY - I SENT A E-MAIL TO HER, SHE IS BLACK.
LAWYERS REPLY - HAVE NOT SENT HIS E-MAIL BECAUSE I AM
WAITING FOR THE PASTOR.

I sent a e-mail to my stepbrother & his wife, kind of scared what they will say. My stepsister is on my wifes side + mine, but she once told me she does not want to bother with it. I can send her a e-mail, but she may reply with being mad.

R

ROBBIE

kat1963 said:
Robbie, did something happen that made your Dad force you leave your wife?

Yes, he did not want it in the first place & then he & stepmom went overseas. :(

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">