• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KNHV

My Agreement states, "Consultant agrees as a condition of this Agreement and the assignment of Consultant to Client that Consultant will not solicit or accept an offer of employment with, or otherwise directly or indirectly, on a full-time, part-time or temporary basis, provide information technology service to Client or its affiliates until the expiration of six months after termination of this Agreetment." If there is no client or affiliate defined in the contract, then what is the definition. I am coming across a problem b/c i'm trying to work for a consulting company that does work at XYZ company. While an employeed of this agency, I was subcontracted by ABC consulting company to work at XYZ company. The client was always ABC consulting. No where in any paperwork can I find that the client was ABC company. Can they say that ABC company was the client just because I worked at ABC's site?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">