• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

asking why didnt the law work for me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pamela34

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
IN JAN 2002 ME AND MY HUSBAND WITNESSED A OLD GIRL FRIEND OF HIS POPING MY TIRES(ALL 4) AFTER ME AND HER HAD A ENCOUNTER AND SHE FOLLOWED US HOME. THE DA PRESSED CHARGES AND TODAY THEY TOLD ME THEY DISMISSED THE CASE FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE.. I AM UPSET BECAUSE SHE GOT AWAY WITH POPING MY TIRES AND I AM STUCK WITH A BILL OF $400.00 TO PAY FOR MY TIRES. HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING I CALL THE POLICE AND EVERYTHING AND SHE CAN NOW POP MY TIRES WHEN EVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT?? I TRUSTED IN THE LAW..WHAT CAN I DO NOW..CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE????

Jeter

Tom Cruise said it best in "A Few Good Men": The law is not about what you know. It's about what you can prove.

It's surprising that the case was dismissed, especially since you witnessed the offense and she didn't have a leg to stand on as far as an alibi. I am assuming that you didn't hire legal counsel.

Jeter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">