• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

W/C and or Disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SeverlyHurt

Well, let's TRY to summerize.6yrs ago I fell in the Lot @ work due 2snow coverd ice fractured L knee & got a concussion due 2 fall, after 7 knee surgeries & migraine treatments I've been diagnosed w/RSD relfex sympathetic dystrophy in the "permanant" stage.My job said @ 1st was WC always "said" would handle as WC now I'm going thru severe depression due to RSD/migraines & they won't pay me even for the hrs I work which is 4hr days.They are ALWAYS pulling me into meetings that are harrassing where do I go??
I feel every time I walk into work I'm under the gun or "Hot Seat" I have to account for the hrs I'm NOT there & answer calls 2-3x's a day @ home because they say they want to know how I am when I know they are just pumping me for more info...Can I tape the calls they make to me & can I tape our conversations due to their inability to keep the story straight??they have declined my request of meeting to be in writting saying I'm not special so I don't deserve the special treatment..I do have "union" reps but they work with the Mngmnt not 4 us. Can I refuse to go to the meetings? Gosh please help me in this battle with this big company they think they can run all of our lives w/o any rules or laws what can I do??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">