• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do we have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Amiegirl

What is the name of your state? Ky

My daughter was severely hurt while playing with friends in our backyard. This girl hit our daughter on the right side of her head with a golf club. Our daughter's ear was severly injured. This little girl nor her family have any remorse for what was done. In fact the little girl has laughed at us. Our daughter had to have surgery on her ear to repair it. My question is can we sue them in small claims court for the doctor and medical bills? My husband missed work and our daughter will have to miss over a week of school. Is it an accident if this little girl knew our daughter was behind her but she still swung the golf club? This little girl is very rude and has been mean to our daughter in the past. We feel something should be done. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Amie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">