• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

office bugged by employee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cindyc

My husband recently started a new job as an area manager for a mortgage company. Before starting, he knew this one particular woman (Rhoda) was trouble. Her boyfriend was the former manager and got fired for manipulating and embezzling. You may recall the story, as I wrote about a month ago -- but the situation has gotten much worse. Last week my husband's boss told him they had received anonymous tapes of him during an 8-10 hour day. His private office was taped by someone (we think Rhoda but have no proof) and sent to all upper management. My husband had said nothing derogatory, but one employee in his office said something to the effect of, "I'd like to beat up Rhoda next time I see her in the hallway." Everyone in the office hates this woman. Well, Rhoda miraculously received these tapes, also "anonymously", and then took a 2 week leave citing mental anguish. As she is the only loan processor, the whole month's deals got delayed due to her absence. Management won't fire her as they're worried about her suing. She and her boyfriend have done other underhanded things trying to get my husband fired, but nothing this outrageous. My husband wants this woman GONE and is fed up and ready to get another job. His boss is quite wimpy it seems, never wanting to rock the boat. We have contacted the police and the FBI but they said there's nothing they can do. Any ideas? Help! Thank you so much for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">