• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seperation//Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BasLizzard

What is the name of your state? California

My name is Ken I'm 26 years old and going through a seperation//divorce with my wife of 4 years (we've been together for nearly 8) about a month ago I noticed my wife acting differently to me. She has cheated in the past and for my kids and because I love her We made it through it. I notice the same type of behavoir again I questioned her about it and she told me she was just tired from work(she recently started a new job)I was a stay at home father then one night we got into a fight and I walked out to cool of and calm down about a half hour later I called her from a cell phone and talked to her. All I really wanted was for her to tell me she needed me and in doing so I pushed to hard and she caim to the conclusion that I was going to kill myself. she called the police and they put me on a 3 day hold in a mental hospital. when I got out I went back home and 3 days later went in for surgery to have my gall bladder removed she went with me and was there when I got out of surgery we walked around the hospital floor for hours and talked about the things we needed to do to make our relationship better I was released the next day and went home. 3 days later she asked me to leave"because it wasn't working out"I left took my truck and a bag of clothing and went to a friends house. I called her everyday trying to work it out ie get couseling ect. but everyday got worse it's now been a week and a half and she has a new guy staying at my house my daughter told me she seen them take a shower together and she's filing for a divorce. when I turned 25 I recieved a settlement from a accindent my father was killed in I bought several things for the house including a bedroom set ($4500.00) the thought of her sleeping with another man on it disgusts me I have the receit of purchase and I can show that the money came from my trust fund can I remove the bedroom set and anything else I purchased or does she have a claim to it?

Jeter

Members may hurl things at me for this but I have a little story:

Once upon a time a company named U-HAUL came to my town. Very convenient because I had several things that I needed to move to my new residence in the worst way. So I planned a little trip on a day my wife was working and my daughter wasn't going to be home. I had a few friends come along and help me load approx 50% of all our belongings onto that wonderful U-HAUL truck. When wifey came home to a half-empty house, she wanted to know if SHE had any recourse in getting the furniture back. Since she didn't have a key to my new place, she had to sleep on the floor with her new man until our divorce went through and the judge made a ruling on our community property.

Ok people, hurl away

Jeter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">