• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pulling Out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBBIE

What is the name of your state? MD

I am giving up on things, I am sorry but I seem to get in to problems. My dad knows me best, & so far everyone seems to want me to do things. I try & fail, I seem not to have the brain to do these things. I cannot go back to my wife or she loses her SSI + health money, my family may not know anything about what you all tell me. Maybe it is my fault for asking the wrong people for help so I am sorry, also I will just do what I can do as in operate like a kid as in my hobbies. I will do more on my web page as I do on my towns, right now it is too hot out so I operate as it is real. Too hot out, no work. Someday you will see more buildings & people [if I can find the people, I found some but not all of them], I will even let you see me on my layout. I will also take pictures of my train going in & out of the towns, + in & out of the tunnels & stations. I will also have pictures of cars & trucks & buses on the roads, this is what God gave me because he knows that with my earthly disability that I cannot do much. Other disabled people may not do what I can do, but they can do more then me, like;

HAVE LOVING RELATIONSHIPS
GET MARRIED
GET GOOD JOBS

It is a very sad life for me, but I got to face that I am very limited in what I can do. This is the truth & is very hard for me to say, but I am tired of being told things then getting in to problems for doing them.

So one other fact is that I am just going to operate like I do & stick with my hobbies, I am sorry I posted things that got me in to problems!

I will say GOOD-BYE to you all, then leave. Thanks for all your replies & advice, I am sorry that my disability is so strange that no one can help. I am sorry for repeating things I said before.

:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">