• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retaliation/Reprisal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jessie B. Brown

I am a federal employee and filed an EEO complaint in 95 for sexual harassment and another in May 99 because of a letter of reprimand. This all started because the manager of the division think I sent an anonymous letter to the IG. This manager has had three investigations against him that I know of which was a joke around the organization. Since then I have been written up, suspended for misuse of government equipment and loss of government equipment. My job description has been changed and I have received an unfavorable job appraisal. I have written to this manager's supervisors twice, but he keeps doing the same thing. I have tried to use the union, but management will not acknowledge my representative. What am I to do? I've seen several attorneys in this area one told me I did not have a case. The others, I have not heard from. What is a lower grade employee with limited funds to do?

------------------
J B Brown

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">