• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protectie order and perjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dmyers

What is the name of your state? oklahoma
Thank you for the detailed info. All of the criteria listed applies. I can prove she lied and the result of the hearing was that the temporary protective order was not made final and i was ordered to pay half of the court costs. in every essense, i lost. as for injury. i believe that her lies hurt my reliability and my concern is this, is it legal for a former employer to say such slanderous things about a former employee. i have been on the employer end of the situation and was told that doing so was iollegal. she should have onl;y been able to tell whether i was re-hirable or not etc.. now comes the issue of the subornation of perjury. my ex husband knew my former employer was going to lie and had her subpeoned anyway and he also pursued another witness and asked her to lie for him. if anything can be done about any of this, where do i turn now ...i.e. who do i call? I just truly hate that i can prove all of this has been false but they are allowed to get away with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">