• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RailRoad,RailRoading

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cbmll

I worked for a small railroad for twentyfive years.Last March 1 1999 my back started to give me trouble.I was at home when this happened.I was honest with the R&R and told them this problem started at home.To make a long story short,between a company Doc. and a Doc.I was refered to I was diagnosised with arthritis,bone spures,slipped disks in my back and neck.I could no longer do my job to the companys satisfaction and was let go.I'm on R&R disability at this time.I would like to know if I can take any action against this company. After giving them twenty five years of my life,I was let go with nothing.I was told by my Doctor that the heavy labor I did for a living contributed to my problem.Can anyone give me some advice as to how to handle this.ThankYou

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">