• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I was terminated for a drug test that showed pos when the doctor called the compeny I was fired the doctor was supposed to do a brakedown test to see if the all natural herb miwang was the reason for the test he did not do this therefor I was fired. I was working under a contract that allowed two pos testing in a life time I was tested back in 1994 for thc and this test showed meth but the doctor said that this would show as pos test he said that he would brake it down for legal and illlegal parts which he did not do. I was working for the teamsters is there a law suit on the compeny for wrongful firing,the doctor for not doing the test right,and the teamsters for non-repersentation since I was paying them union dues to represent me they did not do so.My contract was just signed for 5 years and I was making 65,000. a year can I sue for the monies I have lost and if so who and where would I find a legal team to do so Any help would be greatly appc. thanks for your time in this matter. R.D.DeWoody 03/26/00

ALawyer

I'd suggest that you get some evidence and contact several employment lawyers of AttorneyPages.com in your area and ask them what it would cost to handle this for you. I doubt they'd take it on a contingency.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">