• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shoplifting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

knw

What is the name of your state? S.C.

last week i was arrested for shoplifting. i did not steal the object my self. i was with my boyfriend who stole it and gave it to me while still in the store. the police arrested my boyfriend first and they made him point me out on camera. after he told them i had it. they came after me and i threw the pice of jewelry which was only valued at $16.00. they later made me point it out to them and they arrested me for shoplifting. but i did not actually steal the object. this occured in a shopping mall in south carolina but i live in north carolina.

L

loserrr

well you know you must get rid of that loser boyfiend FOREVER!!!!!

It would make you look good in front of a judge.

Then learn your lesson, you cannot steal stuff out the front door.

Jeter

Yeah, ok... Get rid of the loser boyfriend. It would make you look good in front of a judge. You can't steal stuff out the front door? Which door can you steal it out of? The side door closest to the dumpster? What color is the sky on the planet you two are from?

She stole $16 worth of merchandise, which is pathetic enough. Then she says her boyfriend "stole it and gave it to me while still in the store". How does that happen? If I take a container of milk off the shelf and hand it to my friend while we're still in the store, that means I stole it?

You walked out of the store with the object and didn't pay for it...but you didn't steal it? Who stole it? Are you Sybil and your 3rd personality took over, so it wasn't really you?

Am I being sarcastic? The answer is yes.

Get a clue, will you?

Jeter

abezon

knw said:
What is the name of your state? S.C.

last week i was arrested for shoplifting. i did not steal the object my self. i was with my boyfriend who stole it and gave it to me while still in the store. . . . but i did not actually steal the object.
Horsefeathers! You were his accomplice and are every bit as liable as he is. You knew the jewelry was not paid for and clearly intended to help him steal it. The fact that you didn't get the merchandise out of the store doesn't help much. At the very leat you are guilty of attempted theft.

Ditch the bf & hire a lawyer who can help you get a deferred sentence or community service if you plead to a misdemeanor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">