• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

ms.fish

What is the name of your state? tx
there is a free paper here that i used to run commercial ads we had a disagreement several months ago so i went elsewhere to run my ad they run free ads for private sales i asked to put an ad in their paper and they refused had nothing to do with business said i told them i would't run anymore ads with them and that is true as far as business goes that was the subject we were on can they refuse to run an ad for me as a private party to sell my husbands motorcyle we are in the seafood business and it is not related

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ms.fish said:
What is the name of your state? tx
there is a free paper here that i used to run commercial ads we had a disagreement several months ago so i went elsewhere to run my ad they run free ads for private sales i asked to put an ad in their paper and they refused had nothing to do with business said i told them i would't run anymore ads with them and that is true as far as business goes that was the subject we were on can they refuse to run an ad for me as a private party to sell my husbands motorcyle we are in the seafood business and it is not related

My response:

A newspaper is like any other private business; e.g., a clothing store, a restaurant, etc. As such, each of these businesses have a right to do, or not do, business with whomever they choose - - just like you have a right to pick and choose whomever you may, or may not, do business.

Also, here's a new word for you - -

"Punctuation"

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">