• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JoanDev

I would like to know how high managment is alowed to down employees,for unemployment after leaving the job because these issues where never addressed and happened 2 days after a verbal complaint was filed. There are 3 of us here in PA going to file an appeal. I was the supervisor and was harrased mor than anyone. Do you think we have a chance? We have also a case with the PA labor board.

ALawyer

I am unable to understand your question, and if you have a case pending I suggest you ask your lawyer who knows the facts and the local law!

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">