• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work[place ongoing harassmnet, bullying, menacing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

month after month of co-workers bullying, harassmnet, menacing, sexual remarks...I have documented these in writing to higher ups in 31,000member corporation-nothing done...direct supervisor sits alone in room outside the area we work...I cry each day after work due to high tension and abusive treatemtn of co-wokers not stopped...Management has fgiven me untrue and unfdair written reprimand for writing to higher ups, never quotiong anything I was supposed to have siad. In 1999 nnual report by managemer and supervisor, given 2 of p[ossible 9 in relating to other ethnicities,,which is tantamenot to calling me a racist. This is becasue I complained that a froemr co-worker, now tramsgferred to Atalata got prtomotions, advance,ents, and all expenses paid to leave NY, while the rest of her always bailed out her ****ti work...She admitted she was fron "Duh projects, a single mothers they rescued from wlefare> Yes, non-white...What was in question was the rest of us watching her get more cash , advancements, doing horrivbple work, and we left with nothing...

I have many letters to manement over 6 months complaining about terrible treatment wortwards me, gone uncorrected...do I have a case opf some sort? I am a poofreader for a large finaccial prinint outffit, and have aBA in Art, and feel stucjk

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Your comment was:

"month after month of co-workers bullying, harassmnet, menacing, sexual remarks...I have documented these in writing to higher ups in 31,000member corporation-nothing done...direct supervisor sits alone in room outside the area we work...I cry each day after work due to high tension and abusive treatemtn of co-wokers not stopped...Management has fgiven me untrue and unfdair written reprimand for writing to higher ups, never quotiong anything I was supposed to have siad. In 1999 nnual report by managemer and supervisor, given 2 of p[ossible 9 in relating to other ethnicities,,which is tantamenot to calling me a racist. This is becasue I complained that a froemr co-worker, now tramsgferred to Atalata got prtomotions, advance,ents, and all expenses paid to leave NY, while the rest of her always bailed out her ****ti work...She admitted she was fron "Duh projects, a single mothers they rescued from wlefare> Yes, non-white...What was in question was the rest of us watching her get more cash , advancements, doing horrivbple work, and we left with nothing...

I have many letters to manement over 6 months complaining about terrible treatment wortwards me, gone uncorrected...do I have a case opf some sort? I am a poofreader for a large finaccial prinint outffit, and have aBA in Art, and feel stucjk"

My response:

You're a "poofreader"? Well, perhaps you could "poofread" your posting to correct all of the grammatical and spelling errors. That way we might be able to figure out what you are trying to tell us.

I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited April 01, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited April 01, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">