• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband Refuses to Grant Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

almostfree

What is the name of your state? Texas

My husband filed for divorce, signed the papers and sent them to me. I signed and sent them back. Now he refuses to submit the papers at all. We have been estranged for a little over six months-haven't seen each other in this time frame. Is there any legal way that I can get him to submit these papers or turn them in myself? Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

almostfree said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My husband filed for divorce, signed the papers and sent them to me. I signed and sent them back. Now he refuses to submit the papers at all. We have been estranged for a little over six months-haven't seen each other in this time frame. Is there any legal way that I can get him to submit these papers or turn them in myself? Thanks

Top 10 Ways to Get Husband to Submit Texan Divorce Papers:

NUMBER 10: Stampede his house with Longhorn Steers.

NUMBER 9: Send him a beautiful bouquet of legal pleadings.

NUMBER 8: Threaten to stop paying for his truck.

NUMBER 7: Call J.R. Ewing.

NUMBER 6: Tell him you'll send him a year's supply of his favorite beer.

NUMBER 5: You struck oil !

NUMBER 4: Sick your Momma on him.

NUMBER 3: Tell him, "Hey, if you thought our marriage was a nightmare, just wait till I come over there and bash in your skull!"

NUMBER 2: Divorce is such an ugly word. How about I just "guillotine" you?

AND the NUMBER ONE Way to Get Your Husband to Submit the Divorce Papers to the Court - -

The longer he waits, the madder you'll get !

IAAL

I

Illinois Dad

You don't have to wait for him. Since there is no official case pending, why not just go file for the divorce yourself?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">