• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xtortrdsoulx

pennsylvania

Hey, I have just been accussed of theft, but i did not steal anything. My former friend is saying he was a witness to the crime, but it never happened. Can i still be found guilty of this crime even though the stuff that was supposedly stolen will never be found???? The police may have a search warrant and search my house, but nothing will be found because nothing was stolen. CAN I BE FOUND GUILTY???

X

xtortrdsoulx

I have another question pertaining to this subject. If I would happen to be found guilty of this crime of theft, does anybody know what my sentence would be?? Would i go to jail or get a fine or what??????? It would be my first offense, and i am over 18 years old.

Bravo8

Well.....it depends on what was stolen and any other evidence the police possess. One witness claiming it happened with nothing more is a pretty weak case.

What is the value of the supposed stolen property and what was it? Depending on the item/value, it may be a summary offense, a Misdemeanor, or a Felony.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">