• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

raseac

I am a coordinating manager at a NYC HHC hospital where the associate director of the dept that I work in has launched a campaign of harassment and intimidation against me for personal reasons (Is the only explanation that I can assume). He deliberately stands near my office doorway and indirectly calls me unmentionable things and encourages the other employees to do the same. I've emailed the mayors and the HHC presidents offices. HHC forwarded a copy of my message to the harasser and the harassment became worse. I then emailed the HHC presidents office again at which time they apparently to some steps, but the harassment continues. The last thing that the harasser said to was,"I don't have anything better to do but come to work and harass you." I am currently in search of leagal counsel. This may sound like a case to some people, but one important factor is that almost everyone in my dept has joined forces with the harasser and I feel almost alone at work. Some of the unmentionable things that he has said to me have spread all over the hospital. People that don't even know me know who I am now and are aware of what this man has said and continues to say about me.
I graciously appreciate and accept any advice that you can give me.

Thank you,
CAG Jr.

S

susie

You are not alone...I am going through similar situation myself.....I filed complaint with the company I work for....no support...at least thats how I feel.
I have made a complaint with state ageny against discrimination, against the supervisor and the company. I will have "hearing "this coming tuesday", so at the moment I am just waiting to see, what will happen. I can give you "results" tuesday. You don't never know, maybe I learn something what can be helpful for you.
I would love to hear feedback from others for your note.
Hang in there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">